Please reference the following information from our PTSA regarding the PTSA Membership Bash on Friday, September 23.
Arriving and Departing:
– All students must arrive via the front of the school (no early drop offs).
– All students must leave via the back doors of the school and must be picked up on time (no later than 8pm).
– To attend, a student needs a PTSA Membership ($10 – cash or checks made out to WVMS PTSA) and a Permission slip signed by a parent. NOTE: All those attending MUST be a student of WVMS
– The PTSA will have a list of all students whose families have purchased memberships and turned in permission slips.
– If not done before the dance, Memberships can be purchased at the door.
– Permission slips will also be available at the door for parents to sign
– If a Membership Envelope and permission slip is turned in during the day on Friday(September 23rd), the student’s ticket will be waiting for them at the door and the coupons will be sent home via their homeroom teacher.
– All students MUST wear clothing that follows Knox County Schools Dress Code Policy.
– To glow in the dark, students should wear clothes that glow under a black light.
– Students should wear casual clothing.
Money is needed for:
– Students whose families haven’t purchased a membership will need ($10 cash or checks made out to WVMS PTSA).
– Candy and drinks will be available for purchase at the concession stand.
We’re looking forward to a fun night!