WVMS PTSA Wednesday Weekly (September 7, 2016)
Current/Upcoming PTSA Events:
– Membership Bash (Friday, September 23rd 6pm-8pm)– Our Glow-in-the-Dark Membership Bash on Friday, September 23rd (6pm-8pm) is not something to miss! It’s so much more than a dance! The whole gym glows in the dark, there’s a concession stand full of candy (sold at a low price), popcorn and soda (provided with the purchase of a PTSA Membership), and photo booths! A PTSA Membership must be purchased and a permission slip must be filled out and signed by a parent for each student who attends. Go to https://westvalleyptsa.org/membership/ for membership forms and go to http://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080a4fa8a623a31-west to sign up to help with the Membership Bash.
– Tech Savvy (Monday, September 26th 6:30pm-8:00pm) – Ever wonder what are the best ways to keep your kids safe on the internet? Join us Monday, September 26th at 6:30pm in the Media Center to learn more from Leonard Knight, a former WVMS parent and owner of Neighborhood Nerds. (We will have a VERY brief PTSA general meeting before the program begins.)
– Friday Night Lights (Friday 30th)– Join the WVMS PTSA at the September Bearden High School home football games! Our PTSA tent will be set up before each game and is a great place meet up with other WVMS families, staff and faculty! Stop by anytime between 6pm and the start of the game!
– Membership Bash – A volunteer sign up for chaperones, picture takers, and those willing to pass out popcorn and sodas can be found at: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080a4fa8a623a31-west. Please contact Amanda Warner at firstname.lastname@example.org or Dana Jenkins at email@example.com
– Clinic Volunteers – As a school health clinic volunteer, you are offering valuable time and service to our children and community. This service involves caring for our children with minor illnesses and injuries. Please contact Kelsey Mitchell if you would like to find out more information about how to volunteer at Kelsey@graymitchell.com
– Box Top Volunteers – Volunteers help sort, date, and group box tops for proper submission. For more information, please contact Patti Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our Website: westvalleyptsa.org
Facebook: West Valley Middle School PTSA
WVMS PTSA President