PTSA WEDNESDAY WEEKLY (March 2, 2016)
* March 7 – ‘Moving on to High School’ Tips from a Parent Panel
You do not want to miss this!!! PTSA General Membership Meeting 6:30 – 8:00 in the WVMS Library
Come hear parents discuss stories of how they navigated their children through high school and what they wished they had known, what they would do differently, what they would do again, what worked and did not work, etc… This is our time to pick the brains of the seasoned parents. We have four/five couples lined up to come and share their hard earned experiences with us.
We have information for everyone. Our parent panel has experience with Bearden, West, Farragut, and their students are now attending Pellissippi St., U.T., and Vanderbilt, just to name a few. Our panel is diverse and we welcome all.
Upcoming Dates of Interest:
* March 10th 6pm – 8th Grade Parent Night: West High School (auditorium)
* March 14th – 18th – SPRING BREAK
* March 23rd 6pm-8pm – 8th Grade Parent Night: Bearden High School – (auditorium)
* March 25th – GOOD FRIDAY NO SCHOOL
* Spirit Wear – Visit our website to download an order from. Updated with pics Send the form and payment to your child’s homeroom with PTSA Spirit wear on the envelope and your order will be filled and sent back home with your student within a few days. Hoodies $20 Adult sizes in Heathered Navy or Heathered Maroon / YL in Navy or Maroon. Performance shirts $15 YL – Adult XXL in Heathered Navy
All you need to know and more:
I am in the WVMS office every Tuesday afternoon (12:00-3:30) as a volunteer if ever you need to speak to me: questions/concerns/suggestions. I am happy to hear from you.
Visit our website http://www.westvalleyptsa.org
Facebook: West Valley Middle School PTSA